Subscribe
We deliver the northeast

Assam girl dies after choking on litchi seed

JORHAT: In a shocking incident a 16 year old girl in Assam died after a litchi seed got stuck in her throat.

Reportedly, the incident took place in Teok in Jorhat district of Assam.

As per reports, the girl was eating some litchis and a seed got stuck in her throat.  Although the seed was taken out, she started having breathing issues.

Also Read: Nagaland mourns demise of Tetso College founder P S Lorin

She was immediately taken to the Teok FRU hospital by her family members where she was declared dead by the doctors.

The deceased has been identified as Priya Bora, daughter of Jiten Bora who works in the police department.

Reportedly, the girl was preparing for her 10th board exams.

The tragic incident casted a gloom over the entire village.

 

Support our brand of fearless and investigative journalism:

Support us

Download InsideNE App

Follow us on Facebook

Leave A Reply