Subscribe
We deliver the northeast

Class 5 Student dies after plugged-in phone explodes during online class in Vietnam

A student of class 5 died after his phone exploded while it was charging during an online class in Vietnam.

According to a senior education official, the boy was using his phone for the class when it suddenly exploded and set fire to his clothes.

As per reports, the phone was on charge at the time of the explosion.

ALSO READ: Man Burns Alive Family Members After Daughter Marries Against His Will In Pakistan

The boy was attending class at home in Nghe An Province due to Covid restrictions in the country limiting students time in school.

He was in fifth grade at Nam Anh Elementary School and in their online class at around 4pm, when the incident occurred.

The boy was rushed to hospital where he died from his injuries

The manufacturer of the phone is still not known and if the charging cable was suitable for the phone.

Support our brand of fearless and investigative journalism:

Support us

Download InsideNE App

Follow us on Facebook

 

Leave A Reply