Here’s how papaya proves to be world’s best fat burning fruit
Nowadays people buy all the expensive and fancy products in order to lose weight and stay in shape. Companies also step forward and claim that these products are loaded with fat-burning substances and having these products can make people slim in no time.
Weight loss shakes, supplements, pills – you name it and there is a product in the market claiming to be magical and do wonders.
What if we tell you, you don’t need all these fancy products. What if we tell you there is a product which is natural, way cheaper than all these fancy products and is easily available almost everywhere. What if we tell you it has way more Vitamin C than an Orange.
It is PAPAYA!
Yes, you read it right. It is papaya and it is full of nutrients.
Papaya is one of the easiest and cheapest available fruit across countries. It is available mostly throughout the year these days.
It is incredibly healthy. Loaded with antioxidants, papaya not only makes you look younger but also helps in boosting your immunity.
Here is what 100 gms of papaya has –
-Carbohydrates: 15 grams
-Fibre: 3 grams
-Vitamin C: 157% of the RDI
-Vitamin A: 33% of the RDI
-Folate (vitamin B9): 14% of the RDI
-Potassium: 11% of the RDI
- It is low in calories and proves to be a much better snack than your favourite cookies or chips which has almost 10 times more calories.
- Has an amazing source of Vitamin C and has almost twice the amount of Vitamin C than an orange.
- A great source of Vitamin A. It is amazing for your eyes.
- Amazing source of Folate which helps in digestion and your mental health.
- It is a good source of Potassium.
- Regulates fluid balance and reduces blood pressure in your body.
Some of the other benefits of consuming papaya are –
- It has anti-cancer properties
- it is good for your heart health
- it boosts immunity
- it protects you against skin damage
Readers like you make Inside Northeast’s work possible.
To support our brand of fearless and investigative journalism, support us HERE.
The Inside Northeast app HERE for News, Views, and Reviews from Northeast India.
Do keep following us for news on-the-go. We deliver the Northeast.