Subscribe
We deliver the northeast

Manipur: Fire breaks out in house after gas cylinder explodes, two injured

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Imphal: A fire burned down a wooden house and a grocery store in Lilong Lou-Manga in  Thoubal district on Sunday.

The house is owned by Muhammad Rahmatullah, who is currently being treated at the  Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)  hospital in a critical condition. 

It may be mentioned that the fire destroyed properties worth more than Rs 10 lakh.

According to the reports, a cooking gas cylinder in the house’s kitchen exploded, causing the fire. Bogi mayum Muhammad Rahmatullah, the owner of the house  and his son were injured in the explosion. Both of them were admitted to Lilong’s Noor Hospital and later on they  moved to the RIMS Hospital due to Rahmatullah’s critical condition.

Support us on our social media platforms:

Support us

Download InsideNE App

Follow us on Facebook

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply