JORHAT: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were reduced to ashes in a massive fire that broke out in Garh Ali area of the Jorhat district of Assam this morning.
The fire broke out at the Usha showroom between 6 to 9 am this morning.
The cause of the massive fire has been suspected to be a short circuit.
On getting information about the incident, fire tenders were rushed to the spot and managed to extinguish the blaze.
However, no human casualty has been reported from the incident.
Support our brand of fearless and investigative journalism: