Subscribe
We deliver the northeast

Mizoram: 63 year-old dies of snake bite in Khuangthing Village

AIZAWL: A 63-year-old man from Mizoram’s Khuangthing Village died yesterday after he was bitten by a poisonous Cobra snake in his house.

Hrangchhunga, a 63 years old from Khuangthing village while trying to lit fire in the kitchen early in the morning was bitten by a poisonous 6.2” long Cobra which hides beneath a chair (cane stool).

He was immediately rushed to the nearby Government PHC, he died shortly after without responding to treatment.

As per reports, the snake bit hrangchhunga two times in his right leg and his thumb.

Leave A Reply