Subscribe
We deliver the northeast

Salman Khan bitten by snake; admitted to hospital

MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in his Panvel farmhouse last night around 3 am, reports said.

The actor was immediately admitted at a hospital in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai last night.

However, he was discharged this morning around 9 am after receiving treatment and has returned to his farmhouse.

According to reports, the snake was non poisonous. Salman is recovering well at his farmhouse after being discharged.

Meanwhile, it’s his birthday tomorrow, so the celebrations might not go forward as planned.

Support our brand of fearless and investigative journalism:

Support us

Download InsideNE App

Follow us on Facebook

Leave A Reply